So you and the boys are headed to Miami for a bachelor party. What could be better? A classic destination, you’re guaranteed to have a blast no matter what kind of activities your crew decides on.
Start with Troupe’s group trip planning app to share and vote on dates, accommodations, activities, and more. (And so everyone can hound Brian to book his flights without blowing up the group chat.) Anyone can log on, add activities they’re into and get feedback, so you’re all on the same page about what you want to do (and spend) before you book.
Top Miami bachelor party ideas include:
- Enjoy some of the best nightlife in the country
- Head to rad, low-key bars for between party nights (or for pregaming)
- Cruise on boat parties into the night (with an open bar)
- Champagne showers at famous pool party destinations
- Fishing trips on a private charter
- Adventure and chill on the water
- Golfing at world-renowned courses
Miami bachelor party ideas
Experience the wild ride that is Miami nightlife
There’s no better place to kick off a bachelor party in Miami than with the nightlife:
- E11even is a nightclub that never (ever) closes. This is one of our favorite Miami bachelor party ideas for obvious reasons. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including holidays, E11even is a one-stop shop for all your nightlife needs. With a rooftop restaurant, nightclub, sports bar, strip club, and world-class trapeze and acrobat performances, there is something everyone in your group can get excited about. It lights up around 4:00 or 5:00 a.m. when other places are starting to quiet down, but no one is ready for bed yet.
- Club Space (across the street from E11even) drips with plants and disco balls, its wild lighting and world-class electronic music help it rave ’til the morning. The famous terrace has a clear ceiling for dancers to stargaze while they dance.
- LIV is one of the top nightlife venues in the world, with an iconic dome structure and striking architecture and lighting. The space was once the stage for legends like Frank Sinatra and Sammy Davis Jr., and LIV now hosts the likes of Zedd, Tiesto, Alesso, and the Chainsmokers (and that’s all in one month). Have a look at their events calendar — the performances could help decide your dates!
- Treehouse is a small techno/deep house club with wild clientele and good vibes. Featuring lesser-known performers, a casual atmosphere, and an astroturf backyard, this might be a good choice for a more low-key evening.
- The Clevelander is a versatile oceanside spot – it has a great little sports bar, tailgate parties for football games, and a pool and patio with three bars, DJs, and great seasonal cuisine. This is also a pool party destination during the day.
These low-key nightlife venues are great ideas for a Miami bachelor party:
- Mama Tried is a retro, chill cocktail bar near Bayfront Park with a pool table, a jukebox, and an upscale dive feel. It’s a great place to kick off the night on a Miami bachelor party (or end it).
- Better Days in an unassuming neighborhood bar with great craft cocktails and beers in an upscale but down-to-earth space. Its wraparound bar and pool table create a cozy, laid back atmosphere.
- Lost Boy has an English pub vibe with high ceilings, lots of space, and a very long bar. With darts, pool, and funky furniture, you’ll feel good in this space while enjoying their expert cocktails and delicious snacks. Despite the non-sports-bar vibe, there are enough TVs behind the bar that your game of choice will likely be on.
Hit the Waves
Nightlife meets boat life:
- South Beach Party Boats has a variety of options for planning a day on the water. A great idea for a Miami bachelor party, join a yacht party and meet other groups, go on an excursion to a private island, rent a boat with just your crew, or take a sunset sail in Biscayne Bay. Their range of excursions includes a few budget-friendly options.
- If you’re looking for luxury, peruse Prime Experiences’s selection of swanky private yacht rentals complete with a professional crew and complimentary champagne.
- To combine nightlife and boat life, check out El Agua Miami, an ocean nightclub and boat party with an open bar and live DJ. They’ve got sunset and nighttime options, every day of the week. The ultimate booze cruise.
Party in the Sun
You’re in Miami! You have to go to the beach or the pool at least once, right?
- The world-famous South Beach has 4 miles of coastline and it’s free to chill there. Pack a cooler and a football and you’re golden. This is one of the most obvious Miami bachelor party ideas because you can’t go wrong at South Beach.
- Hyde Beach at the SLS South Beach oceanfront hotel is famous for its daylife, its “Swim Club” pool parties opening daily at 11:00 a.m. There are more than 8,000 square feet to party and has world-class mixology and gourmet food.
- Nikki Beach is a luxury beach club that combines music, dining, entertainment, fashion, film, and art. It has an award winning restaurant and has been referred to as the “Sexiest Place on Earth.” It’s a celebrity hotspot, and often hosts private events.
Sober (or not) Adventures
Miami bachelor party ideas for a less boozy time:
- Explore Miami’s waters on a private fishing charter with HutchTouch Fishing. Let a captain with 20 years of fishing experience show you the ropes on a 4, 6, or 8-hour trip to the Everglades, offshore, or inshore. With lots of options (including snorkeling and lobstering), you’ll have a great time and hopefully catch a few fish!
- Explore the city by bike! Rent some bikes and explore the arts, the beach, and the art deco district on your own, or join a tour with Bike Miami. With locations in South Beach and downtown, you’ll have no trouble seeing Miami’s outdoor attractions.
- Sweat out the hangover in a kayak or paddleboard. Biscayne Paddle has affordable rentals for paddle boards, single, and double kayaks. They also offer guided morning and sunset tours to enjoy Miami’s waters in a more mellow context.
- The Wynwood Walls are worth a visit. Full of street art by dozens of artists, the museum has become globally known and is one of the most celebrated urban revitalization projects in the world. Wander the walls on your own or join a guided tour, or check out their spray paint courses if you have a minimum of 10 people!
Hit the links with the boys:
- The Biltmore Golf Course is a beautiful, 71-par championship course with a timeless layout. Featured on Travel + Leisure’s “Best Golf Courses in Florida” list, this walkable course features fast greens, canals, and long par threes.
- Miami Shores Country Club, open since 1939, is only 15 minutes from the beach. With impeccable greens, a glorious clubhouse, and a championship layout, the course is a good pick for golfers of all levels.
- Crandon Golf at Key Biscayne is perfect if you want to peep the beautiful bay and mangroves while you golf. Though the par-72 course has hosted national PGA events, it’s still on the affordable side.
No matter which combination of spots you and your crew hit up, you’re sure to enjoy yourselves in Miami. If your group is still voting on your destination in Troupe’s app, check out these guides for bachelor parties in Denver and San Diego to help you decide.